As reported by my Mother, we saw the end of the parade and went to Tracy Aviary. In route, we stopped at the swings. This, of course, was Mow's favorite part of the outing. J wasn't quite sure what to think of it though.
I loved this adventure with you guys.....NOW UPDATE YOUR BLOG !!! I Know those kids are doing new and interesting things all the time...and I know A took the big test and did awesome and may be going for her doctorate ...so...how about some blogging here.........with great love and interest....your nosey mom !!!
2 comments:
they are too cute!!
I loved this adventure with you guys.....NOW UPDATE YOUR BLOG !!! I Know those kids are doing new and interesting things all the time...and I know A took the big test and did awesome and may be going for her doctorate ...so...how about some blogging here.........with great love and interest....your nosey mom !!!
Post a Comment