It's a kind of cheese.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A note for Miss Summerson

My new glasses are already scratched so I took Mow to the Moran to see about the warranty while J had an appointment at PCMC. Mow was playing with the toys but got very quiet and still and I can't remember the particulars (smell maybe?), but I figured out that she'd pooped her pants. So, she and I waddled to the Men's restroom (well, I walked and she waddled after). I got her into a stall prepared to do some cleaning, but there was nothing in her underwear. Then, I noticed some streaks along the inside of her pant legs and on the edge of a shoe...
I got her cleaned up and walked back out into the hallway and there in the middle of the carpet was a large...um...clump?
Um, I think there is a point of all of this. Mow pooped on the floor in the middle of the Moran. I thought you might enjoy the story but I now feel kind of dumb about writing it.

3 comments:

FoxFamily said...

that was very funny! How did she not get in in her pants and on the floor? Amazing! I thought your story was great.

wilkinson family said...

lol, too funny!

Abigail said...

LOL that was hilarious. We had an episode similar to that in maddie's room this morning. Daddy was in there with her and didn't notice the lump on the floor next to her. . .it did sort of match the carpet. Except for hte watermelon streak. . .