Cute! We loved having you guys come visit! I love that picture of M in the glasses!
Cute pictures! You should post more often! Hope things are going well for you guys!
What a CUTE skunk and turtle !!! I LOve that headshot photo of MO ! The glasses photo gave me a great laugh !!! What cute grandchildren I have !!! Thanks for FINALLY sharing !!!
lol, i love t he skunk and turtle, those are just too cute!!just admit it, you have cute kids!!
Very cute costumes!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Cute! We loved having you guys come visit! I love that picture of M in the glasses!
Cute pictures! You should post more often! Hope things are going well for you guys!
What a CUTE skunk and turtle !!! I LOve that headshot photo of MO ! The glasses photo gave me a great laugh !!! What cute grandchildren I have !!! Thanks for FINALLY sharing !!!
lol, i love t he skunk and turtle, those are just too cute!!
just admit it, you have cute kids!!
Very cute costumes!!
Post a Comment