In case anyone was uncertain as to the superiority of my children, here is proof that they can indeed walk on water. And, they're even willing to support me so that I can too.
How about that...I managed to post something in January!
So awesome, I will have to let my kids know that you and yours can walk on water! We will be jealous and have to find a way for us to do it too, so glad you thought of it and posted at the last minutes of January!
5 comments:
How cute is that:) You are very daring, I'm such a coward--lots of fun!!!
That is so cool !! So spiritual !!
So awesome, I will have to let my kids know that you and yours can walk on water! We will be jealous and have to find a way for us to do it too, so glad you thought of it and posted at the last minutes of January!
you are such a crack up! i love it
Seth, I just love you guys. :-) Did your wife get her package?
Post a Comment