It's a kind of cheese.

Friday, December 4, 2009

What trouble looks like

I don't know what M's problem was today. She led J into all sorts of trouble. Fortunately (for them), there are no permanent marks, holes or other damage to the walls, curtains, or furniture. But the little people parking garage didn't survive. A few books are beyond repair as well. Just before dinner M took a pen to several puzzles, her toy stove, her bedsheets and who knows what else. The toy stove, all the rest of the little people and accessories, the balls, puzzles, a number of stuffed animals and at least two other things I can't remember at the moment have been taken away.

4 comments:

Abigail said...

I don't think people should talk about the terrible twos. Three is far worse!

sleepless said...

Aren't children just the bestest surprise in the whole wide world !!! You just NEVER know what is next !!! You have to refrain from killing them at these ages and HEY.......they EVENTUALLY tuen into the NICEST people !!! Really...my 5 did !!! MAMA LOVES YOU.

April said...

Wow it seems like you got trouble all in one day, I'm glad that you survived:) But boy aren't they cute!!!!

Myhouse4nine said...

So glad to know it isn't just my house:) SO I really hope they survive, maybe next week will be better. Love ya!