The maple tree in the front yard lost its leaves earlier than most in the neighborhood and we raked up piles a couple of times in late September/early October. The back yard, with 2 maple trees and a few other leaf sources didn't receive any attention until today. This pile is made up of about a quarter of what was on the ground. If you look carefully at the following picture, you will see that J is missing a shoe. It is still missing. MOW and J brandishing sticks. Last week, the kids and I attempted to recreate the cover of the October 2009 Friend magazine.
Wow, what a big job! Good luck with ever finding that shoe! The kids look really great in the leaves. Excellent backdrop for photography. Glad to know you are alive, and Congrats on the new expectation.
5 comments:
I love the pictures:) I'm impressed by how many leaves you have, what fun for the kids;)
Wow, what a big job! Good luck with ever finding that shoe! The kids look really great in the leaves. Excellent backdrop for photography. Glad to know you are alive, and Congrats on the new expectation.
Frisk the squirrels!
Cute pictures of the kids. I especially like M's hair! They look great. What fun!
Way cute !!! Thanks for sharing all those photos !!! So... how do you get rid of all those leaves..we have a ton in out yard too.??
Post a Comment