4 a.m. Seth gets up and starts his work day.
8:30 a.m. Amanda goes to school. Seth and kids play.
12:45 p.m. Amanda returns from school, Seth goes to work. Amanda and kids play.
5 p.m. Seth leaves work.
5-8 p.m. Preparing dinner, eating dinner, getting kids to bed. How that takes 3+ hours every night, I'm not really sure...I think the kids have something to do with it.
8:30 p.m. Seth hopes he's asleep.
10 or 11 p.m. Amanda finishes homework and goes to bed.
It has been hard to find any free time in this schedule for relaxing, let along blogging.
3 comments:
WOW......I AM SO GLAD THAT IS YOUR SCHEDULE AND NOT MY SCHEDULE !!! GOOD LUCK WITH ALL THAT !!!
That is crazy!!! Just when we get to have a normal schedule you go and take the 4:00 shift:) sheesh, hope it gets better soon but I have a feeling it will get more hectic before it slows down:( Hope you are having fun though!
Very understandable the lack of blogging time!!!
Post a Comment