One of our first projects (okay the fourth or fifth project) in the new house is stripping wallpaper. The whole family helped out.
That's awesome! Too bad I'm not closer. I love peeling wall paper!! How fun!
LOL, I love how Maren's getting in on the action. Looks like it's coming off pretty nicely too! That's great!
But its such pretty wallpaper... keep it
We need an address!!!!
If you ever move back, your kids are hired. I have lots of chores that need done.
Way to get moving on the projects:) how fun--a game the whole family can play:) Hope all is well:)
Ya...I am here to tell you that J's rooms wall paper did NOT come off that easy ....the room looked WAY bigger after we got it off..they even wall papered in the closet !!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That's awesome! Too bad I'm not closer. I love peeling wall paper!! How fun!
LOL, I love how Maren's getting in on the action. Looks like it's coming off pretty nicely too! That's great!
But its such pretty wallpaper... keep it
We need an address!!!!
If you ever move back, your kids are hired. I have lots of chores that need done.
Way to get moving on the projects:) how fun--a game the whole family can play:) Hope all is well:)
Ya...I am here to tell you that J's rooms wall paper did NOT come off that easy ....the room looked WAY bigger after we got it off..they even wall papered in the closet !!!
Post a Comment