I'm tired of our current game. Anyone know any new ones?
I'm tired of the 45 minutes or more it takes of crying to get Jonathan to take a nap. I'm tired of naps still being on Utah time meaning that bedtime gets pushed back the same two hours with kids not even remotely ready to sleep til 9 or 10. They get up at 7 local time but just won't settle in for naps until almost three, two hours late.
Anyone have any suggestions on getting kids to take naps or at least give me some peace and quiet for an hour so I can have a chance to eat lunch? Speaking of lunch, I'm going to go eat some while I can.
Inside the fraud shakedown
2 days ago
2 comments:
If you start to put them down for nap time a half hour earlier each day at a consistent time does that work? Also you just love him, and tell him he is fine and you will see him after nap time, and shut the door. He is trying to adjust to the new place and It is an excellent time to set a new "schedule and routine". If that doesn't work, try the baby whisper books...
I'm trying to teach Mark the rules to this game as well...today was my first day and I'm kind of exhuasted. I'm using Secrets of the Baby Whisperer, too, by Tracy Hogg. I think she has a toddler book, too, that you might look for at the library.
Post a Comment