Cute cute! Thanks for sharing. And someday we will get your camera to you!
Wow! Aunt Mary looks good. So glad to see Grandma Meservy. We miss her here in CA!Your kids are adorable!!!
I like the picture of M with Gma (last one) and reading a book upside down. Very cute.
Yeah....you finally updated and my grandkids have changed big time again !!!...I don't see them every day so their aging is obvious when you post pictures...thanks for going over there and sharing with M and Gma M !!!
Wayyyyyy cute...now update your blog please !!!
seriously, update. Pretty pretty please? =]
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Cute cute! Thanks for sharing. And someday we will get your camera to you!
Wow! Aunt Mary looks good. So glad to see Grandma Meservy. We miss her here in CA!
Your kids are adorable!!!
I like the picture of M with Gma (last one) and reading a book upside down. Very cute.
Yeah....you finally updated and my grandkids have changed big time again !!!...I don't see them every day so their aging is obvious when you post pictures...thanks for going over there and sharing with M and Gma M !!!
Wayyyyyy cute...now update your blog please !!!
seriously, update. Pretty pretty please? =]
Post a Comment