It's a kind of cheese.

Friday, July 11, 2008

General updates and pictures

J is now officially mobile. He's still using an army man crawl to move forward, but he'll figure out real crawling very soon.



He's also been sitting up by himself for a while now. But, while he was still figuring it out, he got to play in this box (for back support).


Aunt Hannah posted some pictures like these, so I thought I'd add some too.




And, another obligatory traditional family picture

5 comments:

sleepless said...

Thanks for sharing so I can see my cute grandchildren. Watch out world here comes J.

Myhouse4nine said...

Hey those dimples on J's face remind me of his cute father... And I totally love MOW in the shoes - I think it must be a girl thing! But The OLIVES are totally priceless! She is soo very family! Thanks !

Abigail said...

Love the olives on Mow's fingers!! Maddie loves walking in everyone elses shoes too!

wilkinson family said...

i love the olives. it must be a family tradition my kids love to do that. heck i still like to do it since it's so much fun.

wilkinson family said...

mom and kira wanted to be able to view your blog if that's ok. mom's is jmparker53@centurytel.net and kira's is bkkids@gmail.com