It's a kind of cheese.

Saturday, July 5, 2008

4th of July

Last night, we introduced Mow to sparklers. She began singing "happy birthday to you" repeatedly and talking about birthday cake as soon as the first one was lit.

Pictures from the 4th of July breakfast and childrens' parade that we attended:






And, some fireworks from the show around the corner:





I neglected to take pictures at the Lemley's BBQ, but the food and company there were great!

4 comments:

Myhouse4nine said...

Sounds like a great adventure! JW2 is getting so big! Mow looked like she wasn't so sure about so of the adventure but I think it was cool you were all out together!

Aria said...

Cute pictures! J is getting so big -- I think he looks a lot like you.

FoxFamily said...

I sure like the sparkler pic of Mow. Very cute. Wow, you sure did have excitement going on, didn't you? Fantastic!

Abigail said...

Those are awesome pictures of the fireworks. I love that Maren started singing happy birthday with the sparkler!