After we dropped Seth off at school this morning, the kids and I went to the park. While I fed BB, M and J were let loose on the tennis courts with a ball. After that we went for a walk through the wooded area of the park. We saw cardinals, bluejays, dogs and dog walkers. M twirled her unbrella around. J collected assorted berries, nuts, pinecones and sticks for the birds. He also collected rocks to feed to the fish. We even found a real mullberry bush! We finished up the morning of fun with a lunch of pancakes with berries and ice cream.
Here is a picture of what fun looks like. It isn't from today. Apparently, it was too hot today for smiles or fun.
2 comments:
What a fun day, I wish we had a wooded area to see all sorts of birds! and I love Maren's swim suit!
thanks for sharing..we wouldn't have a clue otherwise !!! cute picture even if it is not today !!
Post a Comment