It's a kind of cheese.

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Some recent pictures (again)

From a 4th of July Breakfast

From a Pioneer Day Celebration



(when it came time, MOW was afraid to ride in the hand cart so J rode and she and I walked beside it)

We had great weather for kite-flying and everyone got to try.

From the County Fair





I translate the incredulous look as "I heard he's a giant chicken"



J found tractor/truck heaven







I think he was claiming this one











4 comments:

sleepless said...

Well, FUN !!! Thank you so much for sharing photos !!! Hi M and J...A, you are incredibly skinny !! Hi S....we love you guys !!

April said...

How fun, it looks like you are having a lot of fun adventures:) We miss you tons!

Paige said...

I especially like how M's smiles seem to consist mainly of teeth-baring grimaces. Very fierce, extra cute.

FoxFamily said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.